This pregnancy has been classified as normal and boring. And I'll take it! It is great news to me! Since I had polyhydramnios with Will they are scheduling a few more ultrasounds throughout my pregnancy. I really appreciate it 'cause it gives me relief. However, I wasn't diagnosed with poly til the 32 week mark. So we keep praying everything will still be ok.
Here are some other notes of the pregnancy:
- I didn't pass my first glucose test. I have to take the 3 hour test tomorrow. And hope I pass!
- I started showing much earlier with this pregnancy. As I always heard with 2nd and 3rd pregnancies.
- I feel her kick mostly at night when I finally get to put my feet up.
- When I rock Will I can feel her kick and wonder if Will feels that too.
- Will calls my belly "ball". He points to my belly and says "ball". I try to tell him it's his baby sister. He then points to my breasts and says "ball" too. :)
- Not really craving anything. At first I craved dill pickles but don't have that craving anymore.
- No food dislikes either.
- Still have heartburn. No nausea. No swelling yet.
- I've been working on transitioning the nursery and getting a toddler to sleep in his new room and big boy bed. Wish us luck! We are just doing naps in the bed for now. Him being sick has delayed our progress on this.
- I have a baby shower on Saturday which I am really excited about!
1 comment:
I love your boring pregnancy! And can't wait until May!!
Post a Comment