I don't normally blog about pop stars passing away, but Whitney Houston is the first pop star growing up that brings back childhood memories to me. Then, of course, it's the New Kids on the Block. ;)
I remember growing up and having dance parties in our dining room. We had a very large record player. Yes, that's right, I am old enough to remember the record player. Dad would put on one of his records and we would dance and sing around the dining room after supper. Dad's collection of music included Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Aerosmith and Whitney Houston. I'm sure there were more but these are the artists I remember the most.
So farewell Whitney. You were such a talent, and your music will always bring great memories to mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
May I add REO Speedwagon,Eagles, Head East and of course Journey. "Don't Stop Believin" Dad
Post a Comment