This envelope is from Pottery Barn. But I made Will's from this site. And have to say I think it is even cuter than the $19 Pottery Barn one! Mine cost me less than $5.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Valentine's Day Countdown
February is here. While on my new addiction, Pinterest, I came across this cute idea for the days leading up to Valentine's Day. Each day starting on February 1st Mommy and Daddy write a short message to their kids about why they love them. Then every morning the kiddos have fun going to their envelope to find their messages for that day. This blog (use the link next to source) even has cute a printable to use for your cards.
This envelope is from Pottery Barn. But I made Will's from this site. And have to say I think it is even cuter than the $19 Pottery Barn one! Mine cost me less than $5.
This envelope is from Pottery Barn. But I made Will's from this site. And have to say I think it is even cuter than the $19 Pottery Barn one! Mine cost me less than $5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Umm. This is quite possible the cutest thing ever. I've heard of the daily notes, but haven't seen such a cute envelope! I might have to steal your idea for the boys - thank you : )
Yours is MUCH more adorable!! thinking (once life settles back down to normal) that you should be posting these on your Etsy site or Pinterest ~ betting you would find LOTS of takers :)
Post a Comment